With a new, free Yahoo! account, you get a new and untarnished @yahoo.com email address with 1 TB of online storage; enough for over 50 million emails and image/video storage on Flickr. Plus, with the free mobile app, to can get into your Yahoo! email from anywhere.
A Yahoo! the account also gives you access to a news feed and notes section right there along with your email and address book.
Dial Toll Free Number 1-844-656-7661 For 24 X 7 Yahoo Support
Yahoo! Mail New Account Process\
- Visit the Yahoo Sign Up page.
- Enter your first and last name at the top.
- Continue on to your email address by picking a username. It will end up being set up as @yahoo.com.
- Choose a password but make sure it’s hard to guess yet still easy enough for you to remember.
- Type in a phone number that can be used for account recovery.
- Finish the sign-up process by entering in your birthday and, optionally, your gender.
- Make sure the phone number you entered is correct, and then click Text me an Account Key.
- If you’d rather get a phone call, choose to Call me with an Account Key.
- Enter the key to verify that you have access to that phone.
- Choose Verify.
- Click Let’s get started to start using your new Yahoo! account. If you are still facing any problem in creating your email account with Yahoo